What is a business program?
A business program equips you with the fundamental knowledge and skills achieve your career in this modern business environments. Business is an aspect that appears merely in our daily lives, from goods trading, shopping, advertising to real estate, sport to entertainment, and sourcing to logistics.
Taking a business program you will learn subjects such as accounting, finance, economic, management, marketing and human resources. Australia universities and colleges are determine to deliver those subjects, to their students, which reflects the multidisciplinary nature of business, and the importance elements to make a business successful.
What can you do with a business program?
Do you ever dream of being a high profile in corporate? Do you dream being a key person in negotiating and closing major deals? Do you want to have a profession in corporate with good salary? Frankly, business careers are exist in every sector of our today world. Every industry, company and organisation are continually seeking calibre business professionals to join them, in order to ensure its resilience and sustainability.
Are you ambitious to run your own business? Then a business program gives you the skills to create your own business, in the industry of your choice, be it creative industries, fashion, media, or even the charity sector.
Depending on your Business specialisation, you may be eligible for the following professional bodies:
- Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Australian Market and Social Research Society
- International Live Events Association
- Pacific Asia Travel Association
- Sports Management Association of Australia and New Zealand
Australian Business Related Programs
- Diploma of Business
- Advance Diploma of Business
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Major in Advanced Leadership)
- Bachelor of Business (Major in Human Resources Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Major in Innovation and Enterprise)
- Bachelor of Business (Major in Marketing)
- Bachelor of International Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Business Economics
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration
- and many more……