Once you’ve decided on a course and an institution, it’s time to apply for admission.
We at Auslearn education agency can help you to apply for admission. We will help you to prepare and submit the enrolment application to the Australia university or college of your choice.
Enrolment Application Process (Step 1)
The first step is to apply for the course you want.
You will need to prepare supporting documentation to send with your application. The documents vary depending on the course, provider and qualification you’re studying for. The most important documents include:
- Certificates that verify your previous study, including qualifications you already have.
- Evidence of your English language proficiency.
- Certificates or documents which verify previous study or work experience (if any) if you are seeking course credits. These must be translated into English.
- Evidence of your financial capability to fund your 1 year living in Australia and 1 year tuition fee.
Receiving your Letter of Offer (Step 2)
If your application is successful, you will receive a ‘Letter of Offer’. To confirm your offer you must respond to this letter by signing and sending an acceptance of offer back to the institution.
The Letter of Offer is a contract between you and the institution. It sets out the course you will be enrolled in, enrolment conditions, the fees you need to pay, and the refund payable if you don’t complete your course with that provider. This contract is very important – if you don’t start your course, or finish your course, this written agreement will be used to determine if you will receive a refund.
- Read the Letter of Offer carefully before you accept it.
- Make sure that you understand all your rights, including the refund arrangements.
- Do not accept the Letter of Offer if you are not happy with any of its terms.
- Keep a copy of the Letter of Offer. You will need this copy so that you are aware of your rights and if you have to make a claim against the institution.
Receiving your Confirmation of Enrolment (Step 3)
After you have accepted your Offer and paid your deposit you will receive an ‘Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment’ (eCoE) by email. This will outline your course start date, total course fees and how long your course will run for. With the eCoE only then you can apply for your student visa.
Student Visa application (Step 4)
You should make sure that you meet requirements for a student visa before you accept an offer. Of course, we, Auslearn are here to help you. Auslearn education agency can assist you in applying your student visa when you receive your eCoE.